Wednesday 17 October 2007

Bill's Ricotta Hotcakes

I've been looking through Bill Granger's book, "Sydney Food" and, with the exception of maybe two recipes, I liked all of his breakfast ideas. I'm not especially fond of his lunch or dinner ideas but his breakfasts are great, and, due to the fact that he always serves them with fruit... they're balanced, if not, healthy... : ) I can see me cooking a lot of his recipes overy the coming weekends.

I highly recommend his ricotta hotcakes. I didn't bother with the honeycomb butter instead opting to eat them with some apricot jam. Next time I'll try serving them with a split banana that I shall gently fry in a little butter and sugar.

Dang... I wish I'd looked through his book before I went shopping!

Recipe for Bill Granger's Ricotta Hotcakes

No comments: